Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Crochet Zauberball Dory Shawl

I am a bit between yarn projects at the moment, I have had this baby on the go for a few weeks now (which is not like me) and I'm just not sure if I like it or not.  I think I like zauberball knitted rather than crocheted, the colours look better with less space between the fibres.   I am using my favourite quick shawl maker The Dory Shawl it's just such an easy pattern and perfect for on holidays when you don't want a challenge, just an activity.  I don't know if I will put a edging on it or just leave it plain and let the colour do the work?



I think I like it a bit better after standing back a little, I might have been to hard on my project.


3 comments:

  1. I love this!! 'Tis so vibrant and colourful and looks so wonderfully soft!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these amazing colors! I agree on the difference between knitting and crocheting, it really does change the look of the yarn.

    ReplyDelete