Monday, September 9, 2013

Monster Robe Tidy Up

I had a great day on Sunday, I tidied up my wardrobe!  I have been avoiding doing this for years.  I didn't set out to take on this monster project it just sort of happened.  But I was thorough, ruthless and there was a label maker involved.

You know how you hear those tips - "If you bring something in, two things must go out" or "If you haven't worn it in 3 months get rid of it."  Or that fancy trick swapping hangers different ways around every time you wear it.... I sort of did a mix of all of these tips and it worked.  One large garbage bag to the Opp shop, one bag for a friend and one for the rag bag.

I share half of this robe with Mr Daddy.  
The ladder is in his half and goes up to his attic man cave. 
Even the Smalls Draws got a make over, these have been driving me mad for years.
I have dreamt of labelling each draw but thought my husband might have me sectioned.
Should I be a bit embarrassed at how much difference this makes to my life?



2 comments:

  1. Mmmm.....the man attic cave sounds fascinating!! Well done on the 'purging' of your wardrobe!! It looks ever so functional and may I say...tidy!!

    ReplyDelete