Thursday, January 24, 2013

Crochet Necklace

There are all sorts of  beautiful knitted and crocheted neck pieces popping up on Pinterest  Ralvery and on blogs all over the place at the moment.  However they are mostly scarves, cowls and winter, winter, winter wear.  In sunny Queensland it hurts to even look at some of this winterness, but I want to wear my crochet around my neck too!  So how perfect that the marvellous Lucy from Attic 24 has this pattern for little crochet balls.

My new necklace.

I used a size 3 hook it was fiddily but it had the best finish.
 The yellow ballon the left  was made using a 3.5
 and as you can see it's not as tight.  Warning - They are addictive.

What are you doing in your Creative Space?  

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I have been desperate to crochet some balls but I know they are fiddly and I have such man hands! Your necklace looks great!

    ReplyDelete