Monday, July 23, 2012

Pom Pom Trim Scarf

You know that feeling when you are just a bit fed up with all your clothes and feel like you wear the same thing day in day out?  I had that last week and the only cure I know of, is to make something.  I had this fantastic bit of yellow Spotlight sear sucker and some pop pom trim just perfect for a new scarf, all for about $6.


150cm by 50 cm wide, fold in half length ways and sew inside out to make one great big tube.  Turn the right way in and hem the rough edges inside the tube.  Trim with the pom poms to make it lovely.



I figure when I am sick if it as a scarf it can become a table runner.


1 comment:

  1. Too cool! What a quick and easy way to bring some colour to your day. Lovely dovely... and that pom pom trim... well that's just too fancy!

    ReplyDelete