Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tea Parties and Crazy Cakes

My children have always been quite partial to a tea party but as the girls are now nearly 8 and 10 I can't say I can remember the last time we had one.  Miss S had a friend over the other day and the children decorated cupcakes for morning tea.  They were so proud they thought they could sell them.  I was a bit worried they were going to set up a street stall in our street with three houses.  Instead they decided on a cafe.  So a Tea Party Cafe was set up and everyone had a turn at being the waitress (or waiter as in Master B's case.)

I love this tea set it is all so pretty.

The said cup cakes.
Pure art 

Just be careful which ones you choose to eat,
 it looks suspiciously as though that orange jelly bean and
white button have been bitten in half. 

No comments:

Post a Comment