Thursday, February 23, 2012

Crochet

Crochet does not come naturally to me, I am completely unable to follow all the ch, dc, tr codes and I don't really enjoy it much either.  However there is just some amazing crochet floating around at the moment and every week I am inspired by the other crafters and their work over at Our Creative Spaces.

So I picked up Nanas old hook again.  When Master B was a tiny baby I dabbled a bit with crochet and had started to make a little hat for him, but life took over and it was never finished.  I found it again the other day and thought I'd have another go.  I don't know what I am making, just a big doily at the moment.

I love the colours in the Bamboo/wool
I undid a the rows that made it into a beanie shape
and added the purple ( I also undid quite a few messy
rows.)  I love Purple and green together.

Big Doily


P.s. I picked up this awsome little
branch at the florist yesterday I don't know
what it is, but I just love it.




1 comment:

  1. So nice to give something another and new purpose. Very creative of you, I like the new edge.
    http://elisabethandree.posterous.com

    ReplyDelete