Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Ribbons!

Oh how much I love love love  ribbons.... Especially beautiful new ribbons like these from Stamp'in Up!
I am very lucky to have my Sister-in-law Emily as a Stampin Up demonstrator, Emily also lives down the road which is very hand for using her Big Shot.  Emily does a Ribbon Club where you can get one meter of each ribbon colour in each style group for a reasonable price.  Much better than having to buy a whole role of a one colour - which get cost prohibitive very quickly.  
1 cm Ruffled Ribbon - In colours
1.3 cm Seam Binding Ribbon
1.3 cm Scallop Dots
I have so many ideas running around in my head, obviously great for embellishing any project, tying in little girls hair, I love a sturdy ribbon as a quick bag handle or even just leaving in jars for display.... I have promised myself though that I have to use them and they mustn't fall into the "too good to use" category and never be used at all.  I also think I might use some for my Bunting swap.

1 comment: